From the team that brought you the Convergence Manifesto,
Across Eberron presents the…
This pocket guide for DMs, players, and content creators provides a concise overview of the fascinating world of Eberron. Within these pages, Eberronicon consolidates fifteen years of lore into one easy-to-read supplement.
- Quick reference. Highlights setting distinctives & summarizes the races, places, factions, and faiths of the Eberron setting.
- Dig deeper. Each topic has a note to “Learn More,” pointing to the most helpful chapters and articles on the topic, each carefully selected from dozens of sourcebooks and articles.
- Keep setting secrets secret. We separate the major setting secrets from the main supplement in an appendix, allowing DMs to share Eberronicon with players without spoilers.
- Read all the things. Eberronicon includes an extensive bibliography spanning fifteen years of Eberron content, including sourcebooks, articles, and adventures to help you explore the world. Plus, we’ve included summaries of each to easily find what you need.
- Bonus print-friendly version. Read it on your computer with beautiful full color art, or print out the handy no-pictures, text-only version, great for quick reference at the gaming table.
Who’s it for?
- Players creating characters, easily finding origins of interest, then diving into the official sourcebooks with our easy references.
- Dungeon Masters in the middle of a session, because you don’t want to dig through a dozen books to find a single topic.
- Content creators seeking intriguing locations and nefarious enemies for their next adventure.
- “’What do you mean warforged aren’t clockwork?’, ‘The airships are steampunk, right?’, ‘So here’s the character sheet for my duster-wearing gunslinge—what? No guns??’ This primer is perfect for anyone playing in the Eberron campaign setting. Not only does it provide you with everything you need to know, but it’s also a roadmap to learning deep lore and history.” -Steve Fidler, electrum-bestselling creator of Prism: Light & Magic.
- “An amazing resource for creators and DMs! The citations and lists of sources are invaluable.” -Imogen Gingell, platinum-bestselling creator of the School of Geometry.
- “A handy resource for DMs to use for those on-the-fly History checks, or for anyone who wants a quick reference for all things Eberron. Why drink from a fire hose when you can enjoy the setting in bite-sized pieces?” -Justice Arman, platinum-bestselling creator of Devil’s Advocate: A Guide to Infernal Contracts.